Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

I m on Twitter!

Monday, March 19, 2012

2012 March | Airtel Free GPRS In PC Trick Is Back| Enjoy Airtel Free GPRS In PC.


Hi Guys, I am here again with a almost 100% working Trick For Airtel.I had posted a trick on Airtel Free Gprs 
on PC USing DotProxy ( which was found to be working perfectly in the South Indian States).And now This time, I am here with yet another trick for Airtel.


For This Trick, You Need To 


Follow Some Steps:

1. First You Open CPProxy Website Then Download Setup( This is the main part)



2. Now You SIGN UP For CPPROXY And You Will get Your Use ID And Password By Email 


3. Now Configure Your Browser And IDM As.( I Prefer to use GooGle Chrome since it provides high speed even if we use proxies.)


  Proxy - 127.0.0.1
  

   Port  - 3128


4. Now You Install Setup And Enter Your User ID And Password


5. Now Select Server as   - UDP9201

Thats all you have to do.Now Enjoy Free Airtel Gprs


Ads By Sponsers